Thursday, March 11, 2021

19122

 In this session, I played for 55 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19122 arrangements taking around 1252:47 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 887 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 190 days since I played them all. It would take about 60 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Don't Speak by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  2. Zombie by The Cranberries on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  3. My Sharona by The Knack on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Mastery.
  4. Dakota by Stereophonics on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  5. Bus Stop by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  6. Call Me by Blondie on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  7. Brothers In Arms by Dire Straits on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  8. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  9. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall Rating.
  10. Buffy the Vampire Slayer Theme by Nerf Herder on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  11. The Air That I Breathe by The Hollies on Lead with improvements in Overall Rating.
  12. Valerie by The Zutons on Lead with improvements in Overall Rating.
  13. Ballard of Serenity by Brian Williams on Lead.
  14. Ghost Town by The Specials on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Percentage correct.
  15. Girls on Film by Duran Duran on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.

No comments:

Post a Comment