Saturday, March 20, 2021

19245

 In this session, I played for 50 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19245 arrangements taking around 1260:48 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 904 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 179 days since I played them all. It would take about 62 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  2. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Bass.
  3. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day on Bass.
  4. Knockin' On Heaven's Door by Bob Dylan on Bass.
  5. When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Bass.
  7. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  8. Hooked on a Feeling by Blue Swede on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  9. West Coast Blues by Wes Montgomery on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Percentage correct.
  10. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  11. Amanda by Boston on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. California Brain by RapScallions on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment