Thursday, March 25, 2021

19321

 In this session, I played for 55 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19321 arrangements taking around 1265:33 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 917 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 179 days since I played them all. It would take about 62 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. I'm Not In Love by 10cc on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  2. Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  3. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  4. Sk8er Boi by Avril Lavigne on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. We Share the Same Skies by The Cribs on Bass.
  6. We Will Rock You by Queen on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. Money For Nothing by Dire Straits on Bass.
  8. We Are Young by FUN. on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  9. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Bass.
  10. One Way or Another by Blondie on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  11. The Gambler by Kenny Rogers on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. Guns of Brixton by The Clash on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  13. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass.
  14. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Bass.
  15. Valerie by The Zutons on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment