Friday, March 26, 2021

19333

 In this session, I played for 39 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19333 arrangements taking around 1266:12 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 920 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 178 days since I played them all. It would take about 63 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Valleri by The Monkeys on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. School Day (Ring Ring Goes The Bell) by Chuck Berry on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  4. London Calling by The Clash on Bass.
  5. Message In A Bottle by Police on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  6. I'm Not In Love by 10cc on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass.
  8. Refugee by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  9. Six AM Salvation by VsThem on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  10. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Bass with improvements in Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  11. Free Fallin' by Tom Petty on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment