Monday, March 8, 2021

19076

 In this session, I played for 35 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19076 arrangements taking around 1249:57 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 875 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 189 days since I played them all. It would take about 60 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Rhythm.
  2. Other Side of the World by KT Tunstall on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  3. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Alt Lead with improvements in Mastery, and Overall Rating.
  4. Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  5. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  6. Spiderwebs by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall Rating.
  7. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead.
  8. Under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie on Lead with improvements in Overall Rating.
  9. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  10. California Dreaming by The Mamas and the Papas on Alt Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment