Sunday, March 21, 2021

19252

 In this session, I played for 26 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19252 arrangements taking around 1261:14 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 905 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 177 days since I played them all. It would take about 62 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. "Stone by Alice in Chains on Lead.
  2. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Lead.
  3. Hypnotize by System Of a Down on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  4. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Lead.
  5. More Than Words by Extreme on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct.
  7. Funk #49 by James Gang on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment