Monday, March 22, 2021

19265

 In this session, I played for 35 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19265 arrangements taking around 1262:01 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 909 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 178 days since I played them all. It would take about 62 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  2. More Than Words by Extreme on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. My Generation by The Who on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  4. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  5. I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry by Hank Williams on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  7. House of the Rising Sun by The Animals on Bass.
  8. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Bass.
  9. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Bass with improvements in Streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment