Sunday, March 28, 2021

19369

 In this session, I played for 51 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19369 arrangements taking around 1268:21 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 929 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 173 days since I played them all. It would take about 63 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Hey Ya by OutKast on Bass.
  2. The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Berry on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  4. No Woman, No Cry by Bob Marley & The Wailers on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Tie Your Mother Down by Queen on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. You Never Can Tell by Chuck Berry on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  7. Don't Stop Me Now by Queen on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  8. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. Silhouettes by Herman's Hermits on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  10. I Believe In A Thing Called Love by The Darkness on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  11. Black Horse and the Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  12. Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  13. Master Exploder by Tenacious D on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  14. Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall on Bass.
  15. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.

No comments:

Post a Comment