Saturday, March 6, 2021

19053

 In this session, I played for 71 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19053 arrangements taking around 1248:26 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 873 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 189 days since I played them all. It would take about 59 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  2. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead.
  3. Everything I Do I Do It for You by Bryan Adams on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  4. Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins on Rhythm with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  5. Rock and Roll Queen by The Subways on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  6. Mr. Brightside by The Killers on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall Rating.
  7. Bang Bang by Green Day on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  8. Best of You by Foo Fighters on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, Mastery, and Overall Rating.
  9. Bittersweet Symphony by Aranbee Pop Symphony Orchestra on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall Rating.
  10. Stuck On A Wire Out On A Fence by The Dear Hunter on Rhythm.
  11. The Seeker by The Who on Lead with improvements in Overall Rating.
  12. Breed by Nirvana on Alt Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Mastery.
  13. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Rhythm.
  14. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  15. Cherub Rock by The Smashing Pumpkins on Lead with improvements in Overall Rating.
  16. Could You Be Loved by Bob Marley & The Wailers on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall Rating.
  17. Don't Stop by Crimson on Lead with improvements in Streak.
  18. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Alt Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment