Monday, March 29, 2021

19381

 In this session, I played for 44 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19381 arrangements taking around 1269:08 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 933 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 172 days since I played them all. It would take about 63 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Round and Round by Ratt on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Go All the Way by Raspberries on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. Eight-Ball, Coroners Pocket by Hail The Sun on Bass.
  4. Moonage Daydream by David Bowie on Bass with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  5. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass.
  6. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead.
  7. Soak Up the Sun by Sheryl Crow on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  8. Heavy Fuel by Dire Straits on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  9. Wizards in Winter by Trans-Siberian Orchestra on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  10. The Reason by Hoobastank on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  11. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment