Friday, March 5, 2021

19025

 In this session, I played for 22 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19025 arrangements taking around 1246:42 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 866 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 190 days since I played them all. It would take about 59 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end.

In this session, I played:

  1. Army Dreamers by Kate Bush on Lead.
  2. No Milk Today by Herman's Hermits on Rhythm.
  3. Silhouettes by Herman's Hermits on Lead.
  4. Wuthering Heights by Kate Bush on Lead.
  5. Mrs Brown You've Got a Lovely Daughter by Herman's Hermits on Rhythm.
  6. Valerie by The Zutons on Lead.
  7. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment