Wednesday, March 24, 2021

19306

 In this session, I played for 90 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19306 arrangements taking around 1264:37 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 915 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 178 days since I played them all. It would take about 62 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead.
  2. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Rhythm.
  3. Sore Tummy by Paws on Lead.
  4. Sea to Swallow by Dinosaur on Lead.
  5. Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  7. Go All the Way by Raspberries on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  8. Moonage Daydream by David Bowie on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  9. American Girl by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead with improvements in Streak, Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  10. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  11. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  12. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead.
  13. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  14. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead.
  15. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  16. My Girl by The Temptations on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  17. Valerie by The Zutons on Lead with improvements in Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  18. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment